Jumlah posting Jumlah posting : 18
    Experience Experience : 53
    Reputation Reputation : 1
    Join date Join date : 2012-08-18
    Lokasi Lokasi : Brazilian
    Female

Mini Icon Topic [Release] Class Change Potions

Post by Cruey on Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:44 pm

Now I know most servers have the issue that when they change classes, players abuse bugs and skills.
    The Modified Class Change Potions From ClassicAcme, It Deletes Skills Not Related to the chosen class.
    Mage Can Only Use Mage Skills, Warriors Can Only Use Warrior Skills, And Paladins can only use Paladin Skills.
    Screen Shots To Be Posted Later.

Code:

update cq_user set soul_value_lev = 1 where profession = 30 and cq_user.level >= 1 and cq_user.level < 50;
    update cq_user set soul_value_lev = 2 where profession = 30 and cq_user.level >= 50 and cq_user.level < 70;
    update cq_user set soul_value_lev = 3 where profession = 30 and cq_user.level >= 70 and cq_user.level < 90;
    update cq_user set soul_value_lev = 4 where profession = 30 and cq_user.level >= 90 and cq_user.level < 100;
    update cq_user set soul_value_lev = 5 where profession = 30 and cq_user.level >= 100 and cq_user.level < 110;
    update cq_user set soul_value_lev = 6 where profession = 30 and cq_user.level >= 110 and cq_user.level < 120;
    update cq_user set soul_value_lev = 7 where profession = 30 and cq_user.level >= 120 and cq_user.level < 125;
    update cq_user set soul_value_lev = 8 where profession = 30 and cq_user.level >= 125 and cq_user.level < 130;
    update cq_user set soul_value_lev = 9 where profession = 30 and cq_user.level >= 130;
    [CEO]Ryan

Jumlah posting Jumlah posting : 121
    Experience Experience : 196
    Reputation Reputation : 1
    Join date Join date : 2012-07-14
    Age Age : 21
    Lokasi Lokasi : DKI Jakarta
    Male

Mini Icon Topic Re: [Release] Class Change Potions

Post by [CEO]Ryan on Sun Sep 02, 2012 2:49 pm

Hey, Can You Help Me?
    I Want to Changes Class Its In NPC.